Thursday 15 April 2010

APB for Biopunk

Biopunk, if you're out there and reading this, and want to take a look at my first module, get in touch with your e-mail address and I'll send it on.

Playtesting news - I've forwarded a copy to Dungeonum and dnaworks should have a copy soon. Mr Roper and Pukako - if you could let me have your e-mail contact details, I can do the same for you.

Dungeonmum has said that once she and her group have played the module, she'll post about it on her blog. That'll need a spoiler alert then.

So far, I'm very pleased by the positive response that people have shown. Whether I'll be as positive when the feedback comes in is another thing.

Onward and upward, as someone said somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Daddy G, I'm here, in the middle of exam week, just send it to me via biopunkrocknsoul at yahoo DOT ca and I'll peruse it at my leisure this weekend.

    Thanks

    ps Thoughts on the new incarnation of the Doctor? I was quite impressed. Not so much with the new titles and theme, but...

    ReplyDelete